BIOSS-Toolbox cell line library accessible now!!!
We facilitate the exchange of information, method and materials between the University of Freiburg scientists and are establishing a cell line library including standard cell lines.
Simplify the exchange and search for desired cell lines and deposit your cells in the central Toolbox unit
The tasks of the collection include:
- acquisition of cell lines
- mycoplasma contamination control
- identification by genotyping
- expansion of cells
- freeze-preservation in liquid nitrogen
- storage as seed and distribution stocks
- collection of relevant data in a databank
- distribution of cell lines on request
The access to the cell line is unlimited FOR ALL MEMBERS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF FREIBURG!!
For further information and access to the cell line register please contact your Toolbox team.